Скачать готовую топологию можно тут
1. Configure basic OSPF for the network shown. Advertise all networks attached to each router into OSPF using the simplest method available. To inject external networks into the OSPF domain, redistribute the static routes on R1. These routes should be marked as type El.
2. OSPF should never form neighbor relationships on any interface where other OSPF routers do not exist (as shown in the diagram).
3. All routers in Area 0 should use MD5 authentication for OSPF neighbors. Routers in Area 23 should be configured to support clear-text authentication for OSPF neighbors.
4. Routers in Area 45 are limited in their capacity and should not receive routes for networks outside the OSPF system. These routers should reach the external network using a default route which cannot be configured statically.
5. Routers in Area 23 must not receive any Type 3,4, or 5 LSAs from the rest of the OSPF network. These routers should reach the external network using a default route with an initial OSPF cost of 100.
6. When this exercise is complete, all routers should be able to reach (ping) every route in the OSPF routing table.
Кто не разобрался – решения в видео у Джереми.